NYSC Registration 2022 Batch A Prospective Corps Members.
This is to inform Prospective Batch ‘A’ Corps Members that the online registration portal will be opened for registration on Monday, 7th February 2022.
Prospective corps members should ensure that they have a valid and functional e-mail address that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
For the online registration/mobilization requirements for home and foreign-trained graduates, visit>> https://campusportalng.com/nysc/nysc-online-registration-requirements/29094/
How To Register For 2022 Batch A NYSC.
- Graduates are to visit the NYSC Online Registration Portal address via the link below;
- Click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2022” then click on Fresh Registration link, if you are registering for the first time.
- The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2021 Batch “C” and previous batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Do not thumbprint by proxy.
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration.
- Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00).
Prospective Corps Members are to make use of the links on their dashboard appropriately during Online Registration.
1. Name Correction;
i. Spelling Error
ii. Name Re-arrangement
iii. Name Replacement
iv. Name Addition
v. Name Removal
2. Correction of Date of Birth.
3. Correction of Qualification.
4. Correction of Class of Degree.
5. Correction of Course of Study.
Also, See>> The 2022 Batch A NYSC Mobilization Timetable
The registration portal will be closed on Tuesday, 15th February 2022. Prospective corps members who have problems related to mobilization should go to the nearest NYSC Secretariats, see the Deployment and Relocation officer and lodge their complaints.
Best of luck To You all…