NYSC Correction of Date of Birth for PCMs.
This is to inform all Prospective Corps Members who applied for “Date of Birth” corrections on the NYSC Registration Portal to check their dashboard for the status of their applications.
Also see the procedure below or how to change date of birth or prospective corps members.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) wishes to inform all Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) that henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will now be used to effect changes on the NYSC portal during online registration.
The new procedure is as follows:
- Login to your portal dashboard via portal.nysc.org.ng
- Click on the link to Date of Birth,
- Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number,
- Click on Verify button,
- Click SUBMIT or CANCEL.
Correction Of Course of Study:
The Following are the Procedures for Correction Of Course Of Study On The NYSC Platform.
– Login to your dashboard and click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
– Select Course of Study; and
– Click SUBMIT.
For details on how to register for NYSC mobilization, visit the link below;
Best of luck To You all…