JAMB Registration Remita Payment Method.
Here is how to pay for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form via the remita payment platform.
According to the JAMB PRO, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, all eligible candidates for the 2021 UTME can now purchase the pin for registration using the Remita mode.
Benjamin said the board had noted the many headaches of prospective candidates from various parts of the country, including Lagos.
He said that candidates had lamented the difficulties involved in obtaining the pins from designated banks on the payment of N5,500 and the subsequent hassles in getting registered, thus the introduction of the new payment method.
The JAMB official said that candidates can follow the procedure below to obtain the UTME registration ePIN via Remita;
How To Purchase JAMB UTME Form Via Remita Platform – New Payment Method
- Candidates are to visit the JAMB e-Facility portal via: www.jamb.org.ng/efacility and login with your email and password,
- Under “Sales of Form” click on “UTME Examination”,
- Click “Remita Payment” and Continue to payment,
- Pay easily with any of the options below:
• With this link, Download Remita mobile App. and pay directly from your bank account or with your Debit card
• Internet Banking of Select Banks
• Process your RRR at any Bank Branch
- After payment, your PIN will be sent to your JAMB profile email address.
You can also view the PIN via the UTME examination menu on the portal or the online receipt of your Remita App
Stay updated with all JAMB News plus other Nigeria Education news; Always visit www.CampusPortalNG.com