Federal Poly Ado Part Time Admission Form 2020/2021 Session is Out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti for National Diploma Evening Programme in the 2020/2021 Academic Session leading to the award of National Diploma.
All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti but did not obtain a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2019/2020 UTME can apply.
In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level relevant subject requirements at Credit level including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates who scored below 150 in the last UTME but did not choose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as choice Institution can also apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
The application is in two stages viz:
- Log on to JAMB CAPS website and register via www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- You need a valid E-mail Address, Phone Number and the sum of N3,500:00 payable to JAMB through Remita.
- This will enable you obtain a JAMB Registration Number.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and click on applicants to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After clicking on applicants, click on generate invoice, next click the drop-down menu under PROGRAMME and select ND EVENING; next, click on the drop-down menu under COURSE to select your desired course of choice; afterwards, enter required personal details; then, click generate invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, Candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice along side the invoice generated and make payment of N11,500.00 on the Remita Platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page. (Note: before payment with debit card, print your Invoice).
- After payment, Candidates should revisit the School Portal and fill their application forms using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and the RRR must be in the Candidate’s name.
- Candidates should endeavour to print their acknowledgement slip and application form.Candidates are advised to carefully read through their forms before submission.
- Candidates should endeavour to upload details of O’level subjects to JAMB portal.
Candidates are advised to visit the here or the polytechnic website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng regularly for further detailed instructions on the on-line application.
Best of luck To You all…