Fed Poly Ado HND Admission Form Now Available.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti for ND and HND Programmes in the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Interested Candidates should follow the steps below to apply:
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After printing invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS:
Candidates are to please note that the Polytechnic is not bound to process the application forms of candidates whose forms are not properly completed and received after the closing date.
National Diploma (ND) Statements of Results must read February 2020 or later than. Candidates should also ensure that the transcripts of their academic records are forwarded directly by their former institutions to reach Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti before deadline.
Best of luck To You all…