2. Application Fee Validation and completion of Online Application (by All Newly Shortlisted Students) at the school portal: www.pnrsportal.benpolyonline.edu.ng
3. Payment of Admission Acceptance Fee of Three Thousand Naira (?3,000) only (by All Newly Shortlisted Students) at any branch of 1st Bank, Unity Bank or Zenith Bank Plc. WARNING: (a) DO NOT PAY if you have not been shortlisted for admission. (b) Payment MUST be on the eBillsPay® platform of the Bank and should strictly abide by the Fees Schedule printed above. Payments MUST be exact to prevent online validation errors.
4. Admission Acceptance Fee Validation & Printing of Admission Letter (New Students) at school portal
5. Security Screening (All Students) at the Main Security Unit.
6. Results Verification & Confirmation of Admission (New Students)at the department based on the Admission Master List as approved from the Registrar’s Office.
7. Payment of School Fee (by All Students) at any branch of 1st Bank, Unity Bank or Zenith Bank Plc. WARNING: (a) DO NOT PAY if your admission has not been confirmed by your department. (b) Payment MUST be on the eBillsPay® platform of the Bank and should strictly abide by the Fees Schedule printed above. Payments MUST be exact to prevent online validation errors.
8. School Fee Validation and Online Registration (All Students) at school portal.
9. Payment Confirmation & Documentation of Fees (All Students) at the Bursary Department.
10. Collection of Registration Materials (All Students) from the department after confirmation of Online Registration by the department.
11. Submission of Stationary item(s) at the Polytechnic Central Stores.
12. Medical Certificate of Fitness from the Polytechnic Clinic to be submitted to the Academic Officer not later than a month after registration.
13. Registration with the Library.
14. Letter of undertaking to be of Good Behavior by Parents/Guardians.
15. Registration with Students’ Affairs Division and Hostel Accommodation.
16. Filing of completed registration documents at the Academic Office.
Best of luck To You all… CampusPortalNG Team
BENPOLY Registration Procedure for 2016/2017 Session Published January 4th, 2017CampusPortalNGStaff2