NYSC Registration 2017 – How to Change Date of Birth.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) wishes to inform all Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) that henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will now be used to effect changes on the NYSC portal as from the 2017 Batch ‘A’ online Registration. The new procedure is as follows:
- Login to your portal dashboard via portal.nysc.org.ng
- Click on the link to Date of Birth,
- Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number,
- Click on Verify button,
- Click SUBMIT or CANCEL.
Correction Of Course of Study:
The Following are the Procedures for Correction Of Course Of Study On The NYSC Platform.
– Login to your dashboard and click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
– Select Course of Study; and
– Click SUBMIT.
For details on how to register for NYSC mobilization, visit the link below;
Best of luck To You all…