Yabatech Post Utme 2020 Form, Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Date Announced.
Applications are hereby invited from interested 2020/2021 UTME candidates who applied for admission into Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and B.Sc (Edu.) in Technical Education programmes (100 level) being run in affiliation with University of Nigeria (Nsukka).
- The admission screening is open to candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- However, all candidates who have chosen Yabatech as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal on or before Saturday, August 31, 2019 to be eligible for admission.
- All candidates must not be less than 16 years old by October 31, 2020.
Method of Application:
- Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding result verification fee) for the exercise using their ATMCard (Master Card, Visa, Verve) by clicking on PAY NOW.
- The application process can also be run on mobile devices (Smart Phones, IPAD, Tablets and other Internet enabled devices).
- The candidates are expected to upload their photograph in JPEG or PNG format and not more than 120 x 120 pixel.
- Candidates should visit the College website at http://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/application/
- Click on POST UTME SCREENING 2019/2020 and complete the application process appropriately.
- Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and O Level details will disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website click on complaint link or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.
Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and O Level details will disqualify the candidate.
Inconsistency in name or picture on photo card will not be accepted by the college and may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening will hold soon. Applicants should check the College website for update.
Application will end on Monday, September 14, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…