YABATECH Higher National Diploma Admission Form 2020/2021 Session Details.
Applications are hereby invited for admission into Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Higher National Diploma (Full and Part Time) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Only candidates who are of good character and possess a burning desire for high quality knowledge and practical skill-based education with entrepreneurial disposition, are encouraged to apply.
The available programmes are as follows:
A SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING
Industrial Design-Textile Option
Industrial Design-Ceramic Option
Fashion Design & Clothing Tech.
B. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology with the following options:Biochemistry
Physics with Electronics
C. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
Food Technology Structures & Transportation
Extension and Management
D. SCHOOL OF CIVIL & NATURAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING
Civil Engineering with options in Structures & Transportation
E.SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
Electrical Engineering with Options in Electronics/Telecommunications & Power/machine
Mechanical Engineering with options in Manufacturing & Power Plant.
Industrial Maintenance Engineering
F. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Estate Management & Valuation
Surveying and Geo-Informatics Monolingual/Bilingual option.
Urban & Regional Planning
Professional Diploma in Urban & Regional Planning.
G. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
Office Technology & Management
Banking & Finance
H. SCHOOL OF LIBERAL STUDIES
Mass Communication HND
Part-Time HND Available Programmes
(SIX (6) SEMESTER HND WEEKENDS/WEEKDAY PT PROGRAMMES)
(A) HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (WEEKDAY/EVENING MODE)
Electrical Engineering with Options in Electronics/Telecommunications and Power Machine
Mechanical Engineering with Option in Manufacturing/Power Plants
Industrial Maintenance Engineering.
Science Laboratory Technology.Biochemistry
Physics with Electronics.
WEEKEND (SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS) PROGRAMMES
(ii) Business Administration
(iii) Banking & Finance
(iv) Office Technology & Management
- Candidates must possess SSCE/JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programmes as published in the current JAMB brochure.
- Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
- At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience.
- Students for Bilingual programme are to liaise with the Department for preparatory classes in French.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng and click on online application and complete the basic details form.
- Applicants should pay N15,000.00 on-line via Remita platform. Kindly complete the on-line application form after payment. Click on Submit to conclude the application process.
- Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
- Candidates applying for full time and part time HND must ensure that their transcripts of the ND programme reach the Office of the Registrar, Yaba College of Technology, within six weeks from the date of this publication.
The deadline for submission of application is 6 weeks from the date of publication. Any application received after that date will not be considered.
Best of luck To You all…