UNN Resumption Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out.
Students of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) are hereby informed that academic activities for the 2019/2020 session will resume as scheduled below.
This is to inform the Staff, Students and the general public that Senate of the University of Nigeria at its 404th (Emergency) Meeting held on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 approved the resumption of academic activities for the remaining part of 2019/2020 session as follows:
(a) Postgraduate Students – Monday, January 18, 2021.
(b) Undergraduate Students Monday, January 25, 2021.
The University Administration will ensure strict adherence to prescribed NCDC protocols for the safety of both staff and students of the University. Consequently, students are to note the following:
- All Students must wear face masks and carry hand sanitizers before they will be allowed access to hostels, classrooms and any office in the University;
- Students are expected to utilize the handwashing materials provided in designated places in the University to wash their hands properly as they gain entry and depart various places;
- Students must comply with social distancing rules;
- Students are advised to strictly observe hostel rules to avoid overcrowding in the hostels;
- Students are to use ICT tools such as official emails, WhatsApp, text messages and phone calls to avoid overcrowding;
- Infrared thermometers will be provided to check the temperature of students before entry into hostels and lecture halls. Students with temperature above tolerable levels or exhibit other symptoms of corona virus will be referred to the University’s medical facilities.
To this end, academic staff are advised to comply with the notice and commence academic activities immediately.
Best of luck To You all…