UNN Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2022/2023 Session Released.
The management of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) wishes to inform all prospective students who selected the University as their First Choice in the 2022 UTME and scored 160 and above that the Post Utme Admission screening application form is now available.
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise will start on Friday, November 4, 2022
How To Apply for UNN Post Utme 2022.
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank. Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on the UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select the Online Application Form for 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Verified Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB): Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Testimonial, First School Leaving Certificate, JAMB Result Slip, O-Level 1 or O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review the summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgment Slip.
The screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session shall be by the assessment of verified JAMB UTME, O/Level, and Direct Entry results in place of P-UTME CBT examination. Any candidate who fails to upload the verified O/Level results at CAPS at record time shall not be considered for admission.
Online registration ends at midnight on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
Best of luck To You all…