UNN Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2020/2021 Session Released.
The management of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) wishes to inform all prospective students who selected the University as their First Choice in the 2020 UTME and scored 180 and above that the Post Utme Admission screening application form is now available.
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise will start on Wednesday, 5th August, 2020.
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank. Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB): Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Testimonial, First School Leaving Certificate, JAMB Result Slip, O-Level 1 or O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
The UNN Post-UTME screening test will date will be announced soon. Keep visiting this page for regular updates.
The portal for registration closes on Monday, 28th September, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…