Offial: UNN Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2022/2023 Session is Out.
The University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)wishes to inform all fresh students of the institution that payment of acceptance fees for the 2022/2023 academic session has now been now activated.
Consequently, all new students can go ahead and pay their acceptance fees.
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS will not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and will be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), and log in to your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice that contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria portal again and log in with your JAMB Registration Number, Confirmation Number, and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in the future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) to JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so urgently as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded the O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
Best of luck To You all…
Comments are closed.
how do i apply for master degree in christian Religon studies