Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Pre-Science Form 2019/2020 Released
The authorities of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2019/2020 Academic Session Pre-Science programme.
Eligibility and Qualification:
The minimum academic qualification is five O’ Level credits which will include English, Mathematics and any other three relevant sciences subjects in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
Must Read Article: >> How I passed UNIZIK Pre Science programme at Mbaukwu Study Centre
The programme is only for candidates who are interested in the following Faculties /Departments:
Faculty of Bio-Sciences
Department of Botany
Department of Parasitology & Entomology
Department of Zoology
Department of Applied Biochemistry
Department of Applied Micro-biology and Brewing.
Faculty of Physical Sciences
Department of Geological Sciences
Department of Mathematics
Department of Computer Sciences
Department of Statistics
Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
Department of Pure and Industrial Physics.
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science
Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology
Medical Laboratory Sciences
Medical Rehabilitation/ Physiotherapy
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering
Department of Metallurgical/Material Engineering
Department of Chemical Engineering
Department of Polymer Engineering
Department of Electrical Engineering.
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
Department of Architecture
Department of Building
Department of Estate Management
Department of Survey and Geoinformatics
Department of Geography & Meteorology
Department of Environmental Management
Department of Quantity Survey.
Faculty of Education
Department of Technical Education with Options in i. Woodwork and Building Technology ii. Mechanical and Automobile Technology iii. Electrical and Electronic Technology
Department of Science Education with options in i. Science Education/ Biology ii. Science Education/ Physics iii. Science Education/ Chemistry iv. Science Education/ Computer Science v. Science Education / Integrated Science.
Faculty of Agriculture
Department of Agric Economics
Department of Food Science
Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
Department of Soil Science
Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
Department of Animal Sciences and Technology.
Department of Forestry and Wild Life Management.
Method of Application:
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng/prescience
- Click on “Create Account”
- On the form enter your email, phone number, password, select the access level and click on “submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
- After successful login, click on Step One, click on Generate Application Form RRR
- Print the RRR (Remita) page; proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N10, 000 only.
- Login to the portal, click on Step Two, click on Confirm Payment, enter the RRR number and click on verify payment. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get notification payment already verified, then proceed to Step Three.
- Click on Step Three, click on Fill Application Form, Fill out the application Form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often possible. However, once you submit your application, you cannot edit again.
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit”
- Print out the Application Form as your copy.
Sale of application forms ends on…
Best of luck To You all…