See Unizik Post UTME 2022 Admission Screening Form, Cut off Mark, and Exam Date Here.
This is to inform prospective students that Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2020/2021 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2022 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) as well as all NAU Affiliate Institutions.
- Candidates who chose Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka or its affiliate institutions as their first choice and have the required cut-off marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose NAU as their first choice university but scored the eligible cutoff marks of any faculty/ programme can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200:
- LAW, MEDICINE, PHARMACY,
- HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: Envr. Health Sci., Human Nutrition, Med. Lab. Sci., Med. Rehab/Physiotherapy, Nursing Sci., Radiography.
Faculties/ Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180:
- ARTS: Chinese, English language, History, Linguistics, Philosophy & Theatre Arts.
- BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES: Anatomy & Physiology.
- BIOSCIENCES: Microbiology, Applied Biochemistry & Applied
- ENGINEERING: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Computer, Mechanical & Petroleum.
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Accountancy, Business Administration
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science.
- SOCIAL SCIENCES: Economics, Mass Comm. Political Sci., Psychology, Sociology
Programmes with 160 Cut off:
- AGRICULTURE, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES & EDUCATION.
- ARTS: Igbo, Religion, Modern European Language & Music
- BIOSCIENCES: Botany, Parasitology & Entomology. Zoology.
- ENGINEERING: Agric. & Bioresources, Industrial Production, Metallurgical & Material, Polymer & Textile
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Banking & Finance, Cooperative Econ. Mgt., Entrepreneurial Studies, Marketing & Public Admin.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Geological Sciences, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics & Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial chemistry & Statistics.
- ALL AFFILIATE INSTITUTIONS
How To Apply:
- Visit apply.unizik.edu.ng and click on ‘ Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email, phone number, and password
- Validate your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on the 2022 PostUTME application
- Link your jamb registration profile to your account
- Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank to pay the sum of N2000
- Return to the portal and provide your date of birth, next of
kin information, and O’Level result/s.
- Click on submit the form to submit your application
- You will receive an email acknowledging the receipt.
of your application.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
In addition to a, b, and c above, candidates must also ensure that their
an academic transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, and hard copies of their JAMB E slip, O level result/s, OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level result/s to the office of Deputy Registrar (Admissions) on or before Friday 13th January 2023.
– Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission.
The screening date and details will be announced in due course. Monitor your personal phone number/ email and the UNIZIK website for more information on the screening exercise and post-UTME/DEexercise.
Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in
the screening exercise. You must also upload your O’level result/s on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
a. The University will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
b. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments
made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the
The application will end on Sunday 15th January, 2023.
Best of luck To You all…