See Unizik Post UTME 2019 Admission Screening Form,Cut off Mark and Exam Date Here.
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka invites candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2019 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to apply for the 2019/2020 academic session post Utme admission screening exercise.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2019/2020 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2019 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) as well as all NAU Affiliate Institutions.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200:
Arts – English Language and Literature
Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Science, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
Medicine – Medicine
Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
Physical Sciences – Computer Science
Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political
Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/ Anthropology.
Faculties/ Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180:
Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
Arts – Igbo, African & Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
Education – All programmes except Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy and Technical Education
Engineering – All programmes
Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
Health Sciences & Technology – Environmental Health Science.
Programmes with 160 Cut off:
Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying, Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management, Geography and Meteorology
Physical Sciences – All programs except Computer Science
Technical Education and
All Affiliate Institutions.
How To Apply:
- Registration starts on Monday, 15th July. Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng and click on ‘ Create Account’
- Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
- Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
- After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can
save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken. Candidates can always go back to update their O’Level result information for correctness.
The dates are outlined below:
MON, 5TH – WED, 14TH AUGUST 2019 DAY 1: MONDAY 5TH AUGUST, 2019
DAY 2: TUESDAY 6TH AUGUST, 2019
DAY 3: WEDNESDAY 7TH AUGUST, 2019
Basic Medical Sciences
DAY 4: THURSDAY 8TH AUGUST, 2019
DAY 5: FRIDAY 9TH AUGUST, 2019
DAY 6: SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST, 2019
Health Sciences and Technology
DAY 7: MONDAY 12TH AUGUST, 2019
DAY 8: TUESDAY 13TH AUGUST, 2019
All Affiliate Institutions (Utme & DE)
Fed College of Edu (Technical) Umunze
Enugu State Coll. of Edu Technical
Pope John Paul Seminary
DAY 9: WEDNESDAY 14TH AUGUST, 2019
DE for all NAU candidates
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
- Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
- The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT.
i. Only bona fide candidates/ candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
ii. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
iii. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
iv. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
v. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Application will end on Friday 2nd August, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…