Apply UNIUYO Post UTME 2019/2020 Form, Cut-of Mark & Admission Screening Timetable.
The Management of University of Uyo (UNIUYO) hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for Post-UTME Screening.
Method of Application:
- Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
(I) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(Ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after Submission.
(Iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
(Iv) Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
UNIUYO Post-UTME Screening Date & Timetable:
The schedule for the UNIUYO Screening Exercise is as indicated below;
- Monday 19th August, 2019 – Education, Agriculture, Clinical Science Faculties
- Tuesday 20th August, 2019 – Social Sciences, Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmacy Faculties
- Wednesday 21st August, 2019 – Law, Environmental Studies, Arts Faculties
- Thursday 22nd August, 2019 – Science, Business Administration, Engineering
- Friday 23rd August, 2019 – Spill-Over from Faculties.
Venue for Screening: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip
The closing date for the registration is Sunday, 16th August, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…