The management of the University
MEDICAL EXAMINATION AND HEALTH CENTRE REGISTRATION
1. Sign into http://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng and Click on Admission Forms to access Medical Report Form 1 online after payment of School Charges.
2. Download, Print and complete the Students’ section of the Medical Report Form 1.
3. After the completion of your Medical Report Form 1 Sign into http://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng and Click on Admission Forms to access the Request Medical Examination tab.
4. Scan and upload your JAMB offer of Provisional Admission Slip and your completed Medical Report Form 1.. Note: if these documents are not uploaded, you will not be able to download your Letter of Invitation for Medical Examination.
5. Click on “Download Letter of Invitation” button and print your Letter of Invitation for Medical Examination and Health Centre Registration at the UniPort Medical Centre.
Medical (Physical) Examination and Health Centre Registration will commence on Monday, 23rd November, 2015 to Tuesday, 22nd December, 2015 at 9:00 a.m each day, at the UniPort Health Centre (O. B. Lulu-Briggs).
6. Please collect a specimen bottle for urine, from the Student Affairs Department on presentation of your Letter of Invitation a day before your appointment and write your name on it.
On the scheduled date, pass early morning urine into the specimen bottle and come along with it and your duly completed Medical Report Form 1 to the Health Centre.
7. Only candidates scheduled for each day will be attended to, on presentation of the Letter of Invitation for Medical Examination and Health Centre Registration.
8. On successful completion of the Medical Examination and Health Centre Registration, proceed to your College/Faculty with the following, for Physical Clearance and Submission of File:
(i) Original and Photocopies of your Credentials (originals for sighting) and other documents for registration.
(ii) Evidence of Physical Clearance in the Admissions Office.
(iii) UniPort Health Centre Registration Card (Green Card).
(iv) 8 Coloured Identical Passport Photographs.
(i) Physical Clearance in the Admissions Office is not a pre-condition for Medical Examination and Health Centre Registration.
(ii) Evidence of Physical Clearance in the Admissions Office and UniPort Health Centre Registration are pre-conditions for registration in the College/Faculties.
Best of luck To You all…
Stay updated with all UNIPORT News plus other Nigeria Education news; Always visit www.CampusPortalNG.com.
Your comments are appreciated, let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment below
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…