See Uniosun Post UTME 2019: Form, Cut-off Marks, Screening Date and Registration Details Here.
The Management of Osun State University (UNIOSUN) wishes to notify candidates who chose the University as their first choice, with a minimum score of 160 and above that the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application has commenced.
However, candidates who scored less than 200 would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programmes:
– Political Science
Meanwhile candidates who chose any of the above mentioned courses but scored less than 200 can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/ NECO /NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Nursing and Law. The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the portal. Any candidate who supplies false information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION: Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are to register on-line by visiting the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform.
- Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
- Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 6th September, 2019. ALL Direct Entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2019/2020 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
- All candidates are to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
The 2019/2020 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions.
Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon on Sunday 5th August, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…