Notice To All UNIOSUN Newly Admitted Students.
The management of Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has noted that some freshers whose admissions were processed shortly before the COVID-19 pandemic lock-down could not present themselves physically for the compulsory College/ Faculty screening of their credentials.
The Management hereby wishes to notify all freshers in this category to scan the appropriate documents to their respective College Secretaries so that their information can be verified and their portal activated accordingly.
The email addresses of the respective College Secretaries are as listed below:
- College of Agriculture, Ejigbo: [email protected]
- College of Law, Ifetedo: [email protected]
- College of Humanities and Culture, Ikire: [email protected]
- College of Health Science, Ososgbo: [email protected]
- College of Management and Social Sciences: [email protected]
- College of Education, Ipetu-Ijesa: [email protected]
- College of Science, Engineering and Technology, Osogbo: [email protected]
NB: For the avoidance of doubt, the documents required for the online screening and activation are stated below;
a) UNIOSUN Provisional Admission Slip
b) JAMB Admission Letter
c) Original and Photocopy of O’Level Result
d) Statement of Result and Copy of Academic Transcript (Direct Entry Only)
e) UTME Result/DE Registration Form
f) Post UTME Screening Result
g) Acceptance Clearance
h) Valid (three years) Tax Clearance of Parent
i) Osun State Development Levy
j) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
k) Letter of attestation from a reputable personality.
Best of luck To You all…