University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session.
This is to inform candidates who applied for admission into the degree program of University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) for the 2020/2021 academic session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of lower credit /Merit in diploma, 9 points in NCE /IJMB or second class lower division from any recognized for DE that there would be online screening for admission.
Method of Application:
- Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and register for the online screening exercise. Click on register to create account.
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening account.
- Choose entry mode DE/UTME. Password (must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click register account
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only for the registration including bank charges via RRR Remita Invoice through the bank branch or ATM card.
- After make the payment, go back and login to the site with your username ( email address/JAMB reg.No.) and password.
- Continue with your registration.
- You will be required to provide your O’level results, a maximum or two sittings is allowed.
- Click- submit when completed and confirm submission .
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed
- You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message.
The portal will close for the registration at 12.00 midnight on October 30th, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…