UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Session Details.
The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos (UNILAG) hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into Postgraduate programmes of the University in the 2020/2021 Session, namely:
– Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes.
– Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. LL.M, M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., etc.).
– Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. EMBA, LLS, MAG, MARPM, MBA, MBF, MCM, MCrim, MDF, MDM, MDR, MDSS, MEM, MESM, MFM, MGIS, MHDM, MHyS, MILD, MILR, MLA, MMAM, MMP, MPA, MPE, MPH, MPIA, MPM, MRM, MRPP, MSEM, MSIS , MTL, MTPM, MTTFL, MUD, MULTP, etc.).
– Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes.
Sale of Application Forms commences on Monday, 25th May, 2020.
- Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal, http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, Click the 2020/2021 Applications link;
- Confirm availability and your eligibility of the desired course;
- Click the “Application Form” link and select the Postgraduate option from the Application Type menu;
- Proceed to make payment of the sum of N22,500.00 (Twenty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only) for the Form, and charges through any of the below options:
a. Remita Payment: Any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice
b. Online Payment: Click the Pay Now link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
- After payment, return to the School of Postgraduate Studies website to login with Payment Reference Number and provide surname in lowercase as password;
- Complete the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15KB in size and must be on a white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.);
- Click “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, else, click DECLINE button (CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO COMPLETE THE FINAL SUBMISSION ONLY AFTER THEY HAVE FULLY COMPLETED THE FORM, PLEASE NOTE THAT EDITING OF APPLICATION FORM AFTER FINAL SUBMISSION ATTRACTS A N1,000 CHARGE);
- After submission, applicants will be required to print and laminate the “Examination Pass” one week to the entrance examination date (this will be required as a means of identification at the examination venue); and
Kindly note the following:
(i) Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
(ii) Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible.
(iii) Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach /Satellite campuses are not eligible.
(iv) Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as:
– Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results)
– NYSC Certificate
– Professional Certificates
(v) All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of (vi) All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Departments for availability of Supervisors/ vacancies before applying.
Screening Exam Details:
Please check the dates for ONLINE Qualifying Examination /Interviews and any additional information on the website of the University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies. You can also visit the link below to check;
Online application ends on Monday, 30th November 2020. Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, 4th December, 2020
Best of luck To You all…