See UNILAG Post UTME Admission Screening Details 2019/2020 Session Here.
The Management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) wishes to inform prospective candidates that applications for 2019/2020 Academic Session Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise registration will commence on Thursday, 1st August, 2019.
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2019 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unilag.edu.ng and click on ‘Admissions’
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank or online to make payment of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.
NOTE: Candidates will be required to upload their O’level results to complete the application. Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 26th August, 2019 to Friday, 30th August, 2019. Candidates should generate examination passes and come to the test venue with two coloured copies of the examination passes.
GSM phones and other personal belongings are not allowed in the test venues.
Application ends on 21st August, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…