University of Lagos UNILAG Direct Entry Admission Screening for 2020/2021 Session Announced.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) invites applications from qualified candidates for admission through Direct Entry (DE) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The registration for online direct entry screening exercise for admission into all courses will commence from Monday, 15th February 2021.
- Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 Direct Entry (DE) application are eligible for screening. Also, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who had not clocked sixteen (16) years of age as of October 31, 2020, are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Online Screening will not be considered for admission.
- Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unilag.edu.ng and click on Admissions
- Click on Direct Entry (DE) Application
- Log in with JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online the application fee of N2,000 only.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form
- Upload your O’Level and A’Level results (First Degree, HND, OND, SDA, JUPEB, Cambridge A’Level, NCE, NFLV DIP, MUSON DIP, ABRSM, Trinity College London, Baccalaureate, DELF/DALF)
- Print Direct Entry e-registration slip.
NOTE: Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse and shall therefore withdraw the admission of newly admitted students that test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Application for DE closes on Friday, 26th March 2021. Applicants are required to submit photocopies of their JAMB Direct Entry application forms and credentials at the Admissions Office on or before Friday, 2nd April 2021.
Kindly note that applicants with awaiting results should not apply.
Best of luck To You all…