University of Jos UNIJOS Sandwich Programme Admission Form 2019/20 Long Vacation is Out.
The management of University of Jos (UNIJOS) hereby announces the sale of Admission Forms into various Long Vacation Part-Time Degree and Postgraduate Programmes in the Institute of Education for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
DEGREE PROGRAMMES (5 Long Vacations)
B.A. (Ed) Administration and Planning
B.A. (Ed) Adult Education
B.Sc. (Ed) Economics
B.A. (Ed) English
B.A. (Ed) Guidance and Counselling
B.A. (Ed) History and International Studies
B.Sc. (Ed) Geography
B.A. (Ed) Religion
B.A. (Ed) Social Studies
B.Sc. (Ed) Home Economics
B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
B.Sc. (Ed) Special Education
Early Childhood Education
BLIS Library Science.
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (2 Long Vacations)
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
Admission requirements for B.Sc.(Ed) & B.A.(Ed):
a. Candidates should have a good NCE or a Diploma in relevant areas of study at Upper/Lower Credit level of at least two (2) full academic years duration.
b. Five (5) Credits in GCE/SSCE ordinary level in not more than two sittings are considered.
NB: All Candidates aspiring to read any B.Sc. (Ed) course must have Credits in Mathematics.
Admission requirements for PGDE
a. Candidates should have at least HND or its equivalent in any discipline from recognized Institutions.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are to follow the link below:
- Go to www.remita.net
- To obtain application form:- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency
– Name of MDA – Type University of Jos
– Name of Service/ Purpose – Select Institute of Education
- Fill other information to generate RRR and proceed to pay the sum of N10, 000.00 being the cost of the Form.
- Take the receipt printed to University of Jos, Institute of Education to obtain the form.
- Applicants can also obtain the Forms via the University of Jos web portal mis.unijos.edu.ng or visit the Institute of Education, Bauchi Road Campus, University of Jos.
- All properly filled application forms with attachments of photocopies of credentials are to be submitted to;
Institute of Education,
University of Jos, P.M.B. 2084, Jos.
Plateau State, Nigeria.
All properly completed forms attached with photocopies of credentials must be submitted on or before 31st July, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…