UBTH School of Nursing Admission Application Details.
The University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing in October 2020 for a three (3) year General Nursing Programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years old and not more than 34 years of age.
- Qualification: Five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in (WASCC /GCE/ NECO) in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Candidate with awaiting result of their WASCCE/ GCE /NECO results can apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Application forms are obtainable in person from the office of the Principal with a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. This should be made payable to UBTH TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT (TSA) VIA THE REMITA PLATFORM IN ANY COMMERCIAL BANK UNDER THE SERVICE TYPE “TRAINING SCHOOL- SCHOOL OF NURSING.
- A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2050003858 First Bank of Nigeria.
- Candidates are to submit four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken two weeks prior to the application) while returning the completed application forms.
NOTE: Applicants are to come along with documents stating age, state of origin, local government area, school(s) attended with qualifications obtained.
Examination Date: Saturday 15th August, 2020. Time: 10:00 am prompt. CENTRE: SCHOOL OF NURSING COMPLEX, UBTH.
Submission of admission forms ends on Friday 7th August, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…