Apply for UNIBEN Post-UTME Admission Screening Form 2020/2021 Session.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) hereby invites all candidate who chose the University as their first choice in the 2020 UTME examination and scored a minimum of 200 marks, to apply for the University’s post-UTME admission screening exercise.
Application starts on Monday, 17th August, 2020.
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening application is as follows:
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process. Visit uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal .
- Then Click Register for Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000 with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
The screening exercise will take place between between 2nd December and 12th December 2020 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
The grouping of courses for Screening.
1. Group: Physical Sciences;
Course categories/ Faculty: Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Physical Sciences, Education – Physical Sciences, Technical Education
2. Group: Life Sciences;
Course categories /Faculty: Medicine, Dentistry, Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Education – Life Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Home Economics, Veterinary Medicine
3. Group: Social Sciences;
Course categories /Faculty: Social Sciences, Education – Social Sciences, Early Childhood Education, Library and Information Science, Guidance and Counselling, Special Education, Adult Education
4. Group: Management Sciences;
Course categories /Faculty: Management Sciences, Mathematics and Economics, Estate Management, Economics and Statistics
5. Group: Arts;
Course categories/ Faculty: Law, Arts, Education – Arts
Candidates can go back online on the appointed date (25th November 2020) to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule. PLEASE NOTE THAT GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Application website closes by 25th November, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…