Uniben Direct Entry Form 2018 Release.
The University of Benin invites applications from candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose the institution as First Choice to the 2017/2018 screening exercise.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2000:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session is scheduled to take place Saturday 25th August, 2018 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
The grouping of courses for Screening.
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|Education – Arts|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
|4||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
Candidates should go back on-line on 23rd August, 2018 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening. NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by midnight of 21st August, 2018 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 21st August 2018). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not be screened.
Best of luck To You all…