UBTH Post Basic Nursing Studies Admission Application Details for 2020/2021 Academic Session Released.
Applications are invited from the suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Post Basic Nursing Studies for 2020/2021 academic session for the following programmes.
Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing and Management.
Diploma in Perioperative Nursing and Management.
Diploma in Paediatric Nursing and Management.
Diploma in Accident and Emergency Nursing and Management.
Duration of course is One (1) year.
Admission Requirements / Entry Qualifications:
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO or GCE/O,LEVEL, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Be a qualified nurse duly registered with the Nursing and midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least one year post registration clinical experience in the relevant area with sponsorship by an institution or agency.
How To Apply:
- Admission forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head, School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH, on payment of application fee of Ten thousand Naira (10,000) or its equivalent in Dollars or Pounds for foreign applicants.
- All payment or the application forms should be made directly into the UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: ‘Training School of Post Basic Nursing Studies’ using REMITA platform in ay bank in Nigeria.
- All forms must be purchased in the Administrative office of the above named school.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the above named school forms online.
Entrance Examination for all Programmes
Monday 17th – Friday 21st August 2020 at 8:00 am each day including oral interview
Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials.
NOTE: Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
Completed application forms should be submitted to the institution on or before 27th July, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…