Uniabuja Post-UTME Admission Screening Details 2019/2020 Announced.
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2019/2020 academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise.
- Participated in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Candidate must have chosen University of Abuja as first choice in the 2019 UTME.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and above.
- Possess at least five “O” level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME 2019:
Before commencement of registration, a Candidate is required to have his/her JAMB/ UTME registration number and O’Level examination qualifying details handy with the respective results check scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application.
- Candidates are to visit the UniAbuja school portal via: http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click Undergraduate link on the left pane. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform.
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule.
The Online Screening Application form will close on.
Best of luck To You all…