UMYU Post UTME 2020/2021 Admission Screening Details Announced.
The management of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), wishes to invite candidates who scored 170 JAMB points and above that applied for admission as first choice into the University through UTME to register for screening and aptitude test for 2020/2021 academic session.
To be eligible for screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of credit (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics)
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2019 JAMB examination.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 for the screening through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
Candidates are to register for the aptitude test through the University portal – https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/ug/applicant/index
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from Monday 10th August, 2020.
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- O’ Level Result;
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc).
Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL candidates are to come along wearing face masks and they would be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test. Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.
Application ends on Saturday 20th July, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…