University of Ibadan Post UTME 2020 Form, Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Details.
This is to inform candidates who made the University of Ibadan (UI) their institution of first choice and scored 200 and above in the 2020 UTME that the University website has been opened for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online for 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise.
The deadline for submission of bio-data O/level results may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for Post-UTME Screening and for admission.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 12222224EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar.
- A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
- Payment Options: i) Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card (ii) Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank (iii) Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
- Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
SCREENING DATE OF POST-UTME
The date for the post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their student portal on the University website and SMS. Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of non-functional phone numbers.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
Candidates have till Friday 16th October, 2020 for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online.
Best of luck To You all…