TASUED Post UTME & DE Admission Screening Form 2020/2021 Now Available.
The Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ijagun wishes to inform prospective candidates that the POST-UTME screening application form for the second screening exercise of the 2020/2021 academic session is now available.
i. UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME.
ii. Direct Entry candidates with A’level /OND /HND /NCE /JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2020 Direct Entry JAMB form.
How To Apply for Tasued Post Utme Form:
- Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
- Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their O’ level result. (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the O’ Level requirements for the courses applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification /admission card for the screening exercise.
- Note that wrong /false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME candidates at the Main Campus of the University subject to Federal and Ogun State Governments’ directives on COVID – 19.
Modalities for the screening exercise with the dates’ and time’s schedule shall be communicated to candidates.
Candidates participating in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
(i) Colour print-out of the online Application Form
(ii) Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
(iii) Screening Slip and Receipt.
The sale of the online Screening Form/ Registration ends…
WARNING: Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise. Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal after the screening exercise.
Best of luck To You all…