3. Payment of a non-refundable fee of Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000) only through the web pay platform not later than the date specified on your admission letter to secure the placement. Please note that failure to pay the acceptance fee on or before the deadline automatically nullifies the offer of provisional admission.
4. Acceptance of the Course Offered on the JAMB website and Printing of the JAMB Admission Letter Submission of ‘O’ level results online for Verification.
5. You are to visit the University Admissions Office two days after you have paid School Fees and received the verification number sent to you from TASUED ICT with the following documents: a) Original copy of the online Acceptance fee receipt stamped at the University Bursary. b) Duly completed online Acceptance form, Application form, Application receipt. c) JAMB Result Slip/ Acknowledgement Slip. d) Reference letter from a Public/ Civil Servant of a status not below GL12 or equivalent. e) Tax Clearance and Photocopies of credentials.
6. After fulfilling the above conditions, you are to login to your profile on the University portal to pay school fees, print school fees receipt, clearance certificate and proceed to your new department with those documents for clearance formalities.
7. Candidates are to note that they are not yet bonafide students of the Tai Solarin University of Education until they fulfill all admissions requirements and are duly cleared by the departments and the Admissions Office.
Best of luck To You all… CampusPortalNG Team
TASUED Fresh Students’ Acceptance Fee Procedure 2018/19 October 3rd, 2018CampusPortalNGStaff2