University of Melbourne Jean & Alan Mackenzie Bursary for International Students.
The University of Melbourne Jean and Alan Mackenzie bursary for international students in Austrilia application is now open. The University is seeking for high achieving bachelor’s/master’s degree applicants to offer them a chance to participate in the Jean and Alan Mackenzie Bursary programme.
The application is currently open for all nationalities and the grant amounts to $5,000 for up to six candidates.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You need to be enrolled at the University of Melbourne
- Provide evidence of the financial need.
How to Apply:
- There is no separate application process for the grant.
- Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for an admission in a bachelor degree or master degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Visit https://study.unimelb.edu.au/how-to-apply/your-online-application to apply for admission.
- As part of your application applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts and proof of English language proficiency.
- For admission, the applicant must have a previous year degree before applying for the grant.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…