Shell Scholarship Application Form Details 2019/20 is Out.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) invites applications from suitably qualified full time Nigerian Students for its 2019/2020 Session SPDC-JV University Scholarship Scheme.
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
(i) National Merit Award (NM) Open to all Nigerians.
(ii) Areas of Operation Merit Award For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered FULL TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Have a minimum of seven credits, at one sitting, including O/Levels Mathematics and English
- Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME
- Be in 200 level with a minimum grade CGPA of 2.5
Method Of Application:
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- All applications must be done online, via https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com
- Maximum document size must be 200KB and image format must be JPEG
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, not more than 200kilobytes)
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores
- ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable
- Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.
- Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by: The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC). This is also required of applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Port Harcourt.
a) There will be no selection test (selection is based on combined academic performance) and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
b) Shell does not demand payment from applicants and does not assign ‘agents’ or ‘representatives’ to assist applicants.
Applications closes February 28th, 2020.
– Shell DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS. The application is entirely FREE of charge.
– Shell DOES NOT ASSIGN‘ Representatives’ /’Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications.
– There will be no selection test (selection is based on combined academic performance) and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Best of luck To You all…