Seplat Scholarship 2018 Undergraduate Application Form Released.
2018/2019 Seplat Scholarship Form for undergraduate students is out. Seplat Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2018/19 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme.
The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
The Seplat JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programme.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award.
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
•Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Method of Application:
- To apply for Seplat JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme, please fill in the information accurately.
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Visit the link to apply; http://seplatscholarship.com/apply/ here.
Application ends two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advert.
Best of luck To You all…