Apply: NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018 Application Form is Out.
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2017/2018 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme, effective June 5th, 2018.
Target Group: Best performing graduates in the chosen disciplines below in company’s operational areas in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta & Imo states.
- Must possess a minimum of second class upper Bachelor’s degree from any Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission for one year Master’s Degree programmme in any of the disciplines listed below
Course of Study: Only candidates with offer of admission in any of the following disciplines should apply:
– Engineering (Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil/Structural & Mechanical)
– Petroleum Economics
– Geosciences (Oil & Gas related)
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
a. Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
b. Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2017/2018 session into any reputable university. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
c. First Degree Certificate
d. NYSC Discharge Certificate
e. Valid ID card (Driver’s license, International passport, National Identity card)
2. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
3. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Visit http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
6. Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
7. Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
8. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
9. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships or return to the home page and select the 2017/2018 NAOC Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
• Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification.
• Kindly review your profile before applying.
DEADLINE: Application ends July 20th 2018. Shortlisted canidates will be required to take an aptitude test. The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from aptitude test centres.
Note: The following categories of students should not apply:
i. Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
ii. Dependants of NAOC/AENR/NAE/NACPFA
Best of luck To You all…