Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarship for International Students in Germany.
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation invites applications from undergraduate and graduate international students in Germany for scholarship awards.
The scholarship is worth EUR 850 per month plus health insurance.
Candidates are suggested to meet the given criteria before going for the next step:
- Must be international students
- Must have an aspiration to pursue a full-time program at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany.
- Qualified students from abroad are invited to apply for a scholarship funding a master’s or a state examination degree (in the main study period).
How to Apply:
- To apply for this scholarship, candidates must be a student at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany.
- Send your application for this scholarship through the online portal of the foundation via https://www.freiheit.org/auswahlverfahren
- Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
Note that entry requirements vary from one university to another.
Application Deadline: October 31 2020.
Best of luck To You all…