Federal Government Scholarship through Bilateral Education Agreement BEA for 2020/2021 session.
Federal government scholarship award application is now open. The Federal Ministry of Education invites applications from Nigerians for the Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD students to study Overseas.
This scholarship program will be taken at the following countries:- Russia, China, Morocco, Turkey, Algeria, Romania, Serbia, Japan, Ukraine, Cuba, Greece, Czech Republic, Syria, Macedonia, Mexico, Egypt, Tunisia etc.
Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Awards are scholarship awards made to eligible Nigerian youths after due process by development partners who have entered into Bilateral Educational agreement with Nigeria. These offers could be at the Undergraduate or Post Graduate or both levels as the case may be. The duration of the scholarship offer ranges from 4- 9 years depending on the level of study and the country.
Fields of Study:
Science and Technology, Medicine and Para-medicals, Education, Agriculture, Liberal Arts/ Social /Management Sciences, Entrepreneurial Studies, ICT, Environmental Sciences and Law.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2018 and 2019).
- Applicants age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- Applicants must be Nigerians.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with at least a 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Applicants age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
How To Apply for Federal Government Scholarship:
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education portal via; www.education.gov.ng
- Supply a valid email address and password on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” form to register. If you have registered, you can access the application form using the same email and password through the “Log In” form.
- Please note that you are to fill out and save your information on each of the sections on the form one after the other thereafter submit your application on the last section of the form.
- You can go back to any of the sections to edit your information and save again as much as may be necessary before the application deadline.
- Be informed that all asteric ( * ) fields are compulsory.
- You can navigate through the form using the “section links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” links on both the top and botttom of the form.
NOTE/ Warning: During the application candidates are expected to indicate the centre of choice for the Computer Based Test (CBT); and choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA), Nigerian Award (N/A), Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) scholarship for girls only).
Interview Date and Venue:
All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective Zones of origin for proper identification. Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:
i. Letter of Admission to the Institution,
ii. Current Course Registration Form,
iii. CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc. iv. Current School’s Identity Card,
v. Letter of Identification from your State /Local Government,
vi. Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES:
|1||NORTH – WEST||SOKOTO|
TIME: 9.00 A.M DAILY
Application ends on 6th December 2019 by 11:59 PM.
Best of luck To You all…