How to Apply for Agip Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2021/2022 Session.
Agip postgraduate scholarship award application has commenced. In pursuance of this, Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2021/2022 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
The award is in two categories:-
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university.
To qualify for the 2021/2022 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognised Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2021.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
5. Possess an international passport valid for travel for at least one year from September 2021 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study;
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/ Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/ Petroleum)
Method Of Application For Agip Postgraduate Scholarship 2021.
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
a. Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
b. Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2018/2019 session into any reputable university – Local/ Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
c. First Degree Certificate
d. NYSC Discharge Certificate
e. Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
f. Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2019)
g. Birth Certificate from Local government
h. Current Curriculum Vitae
i. NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candiates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/files/compliance_form.pdf
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Visit https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2021 and click on “Register Now” to create an account.
2. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
3. Return to the Scholarship site to login with your registered email and password to create your profile.
4. Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A). Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
5. Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level,Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
6. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. Recheck application information to avoid errors
9. Click “Apply Now” to submit information.
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
• Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification.
• Kindly review your profile before applying.
Scholarship Qualification Exam (test):
The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on…
Application closes midnight, 30th April 2021.
1. ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
3. Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
4. Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies and agencies are not eligible.
5. Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
6. Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
Best of luck To You all…