See RSUST Post UTME 2020/2021 Admission Screening Details Here.
All candidates who chose the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) during the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have received notification to that effect from JAMB are hereby requested to take note of the following.
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that
- Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng to apply.
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2020/2021 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION”.
- Click on BUY PIN, Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Make e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test.
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place as follows;
(i) September 15, 2020 – Reprinting of Registration slip.
(ii) September 21-29, 2020 – Screening Exercise commences in batches.
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to their examination dates and observe all NCDC guidelines on Covid-19.
The registration for the screening exercise will end on Friday, 31st July, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…