PTI Post UTME Form, Cut-off Mark, Application Details 2020/2021 Announced.
The management of the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution’s National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2020/2021 Post UTME screening exercise.
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/ Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
Method of Application:
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
- Visit pti.edu.ng and click on ‘’Admission Menu’’, then click Post UTME SCREENING.
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit).
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2,000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
NOTE: Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
The screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road on Saturday 8th August, 2020.
On-line application will end on Friday 31st July, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…