Pti Admission List 2018 Released – How To Check.
The management of Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun has released the merit and supplementary admission list of candidates admitted into the institution for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Candidates can onw check their ND and HND admission status online.
How To Check PTI Admission List:
- Visit the online portal via;
- Login with your Usernmae and Password.
- If you are admitted, you can access your online admission letter by clicking on print admission letter on your profile.
- In the new window that appears, you will be required to generate RRR code of N1,000, take the printed copy of the RRR code to any bank for payment. The RRR Code for Admission Letter and School Fees MUST BE GENERATED ONLY WHEN YOU LOGIN TO YOUR PTI PORTAL PROFILE. codes generated from remita.net website will be invalid.
- After making payment, go back to your profile click on PRINT ADMISSION LETTER and this will open your online admission letter. Take a copy of this letter to admission office for further authorization/clearance.
NOTE: PAYMENT OF FEES IS NOW DONE AFTER GENERATING RRR CODE ONLY ON THE INSTITUTE PORTAL (www.pti.edu.ng).
Congratulations to the successful students