Ibadan Polytechnic Daily Part-Time Admission Application Details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted Daily Part-Time Programmes (DPP) of the Polytechnic Ibadan leading to the award of National Diploma (ND) in the underlisted courses:
– Faculty of Engineering
– Faculty of Science
– Faculty of Environmental Science
– Faculty of Financial Management Studies
– Faculty of Business and Communication Studies.
- Candidates must have sat for UTME and obtained a minimum score of 150 in 2019 UTME
- Candidates who did not pick the Poly Ibadan but have a minimum score is 150 in 2019 UTME
- Candidates must have 5 credits requirement in WASCE, GCE, SSCE or NECO and NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates may check the application portal for specific subject requirement
How To Apply for Ibadan Poly DPP:
- Applications forms are obtainable on-line at http://dpp.polyibadan.edu.ng/prospect/register
- Candidates will be required to pay the sum of N12,500 using bank payment card
- Upon admission, candidates will be required to visit any JAMB accredited centre to fill the JAMB part-time for N3,500 naira only.
The deadline for this application is 31st October, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…