OOU Post Utme 2016 details announced. The management of Olabisi
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2016/2017 UTME Results.
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2016/2017 UTME results.
How To Apply For OOU Post UTME 2016:
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N7,000.00 (Seven Thousand Naira) for processing and administrative charges. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/application/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago-Iwoye, Ikenne, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba Ijebu-Ode.
Payment should be made using FULL NAMES (IN CAPITAL LETTERS) as it appears on the JAMB slip.Example: BALOGUN GARUBA CHINEDU (Surname first).
(1) Visit the University Registration Website: www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng and print out your Post-UTME examination slip 48 hours after payment.
Screening Dates & Details:
The Post UTME screening exercises would be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT) as follows;
Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
i) E-registration slip for UTME/DE 2016/2017 session.
ii) The Printout for the POST-UTME Registration form.
iii} 2016/2017 UTME Result Slip.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Best of luck To You all…