Official: Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Admission Details 2019/2020 is Out.
The management of Federal Polytechnic, Oko wishes to inform all candidates who obtained a score of 120 and above in the 2019 UTME examination conducted by JAMB, and chose the Polytechnic as their choice institution, that the sale of forms for the Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise has commenced.
Available courses are as follows:
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
a. Fine & Applied Arts with options in: i. Ceramics ii. Graphics iii. Painting iv. Sculpture
b. Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
c. Printing Technology.
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration & Management
Hospitality Management and Tourism
Office Technology & Management
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Electricals/ Electronics Engineering
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
Urban & Regional Planning
Surveying & Geo-Informatics
E. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking & Finance
F. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Library & Information Science
G. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Home & Rural Economics
Science Laboratory Technology with options in: i.Biology ii.Chemistry iii. Biology /Microbiology iv. Microbiology v. Physics with Electronics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Candidates should visit the school website:;
- On the “Generate Invoice” page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the “Submit” button
- Print the Invoice and proceed to the designated banks with the print-out to pay for the Post-UTME Registration (The form costs N2,000)
- Make payments using the generated ‘Remita Retrieval RRR Number’
- Return to the portal to complete your online registration with the following credentials: Jamb Result, O’Level Result, Passport Photograph, Local Government Identification Letter, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate and Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)
- Click “Submit” to print out your Acknowledgement Slip.
Not yet announced.
Best of luck To You all…