Fed Poly Offa HND Admission Application Form 2020/2021 Session.
The Federal Polytechnic, Offa Management is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates into its Full-Time Higher National Diploma (HND) Morning and Evening programmes for 2020/2021 academic session.
A. TWO YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
The under listed two (2) year Full-Time programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma are available in the Institution viz;
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Science
ii. Food Technology
iii. Science Laboratory Technology; a. Biology/Microbiology option b. Chemistry /Biochemistry option c. Physics with Electronics option
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
ii. Banking & Finance
iii. Business Administration
3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
i. Library and Information Science
ii. Mass Communication
iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Engineering Technology
ii. Electrical & Electronics Engineering Technology: a. Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering b. Power and Machine Engineering
iii. Mechanical Engineering Technology: a. Manufacturing Engineering b. Power and Plant Engineering
iv. Civil Engineering.
5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
i. Architectural Technology
ii. Building Technology
iii. Quantity Surveying.
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follow:
1. Candidates are required to Possess National Diploma (ND), National Innovative Diploma (NID) in their chosen programme at not a grade below LOWER CREDIT classification from a recognized/accredited Polytechnic, Monotechnic or Innovation Enterprise Institutions.
2. SSC, GCE O’level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
3. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business
Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus fourrelevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
4. All candidates are required to have at least one year postNational Diploma Industrial Training experience.
However, candidates with pass grade at the ND/NID are eligible for consideration for admission provided they have a minimum of two (2) years post Industrial Training experience.
Every applicants for the Polytechnic HND Programme who did not obtain his/her ND from the Federal Polytechnic Offa are required to forward a copy of his/her National Diploma Transcript to the Office of the Registrar on or before 26th July 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- To apply online for HND (Full-Time) morning candidates are to first log in to caps.jamb.gov.ng and complete the procedure to apply for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Offa and pay the application fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (₦ 3,500) to obtain the JAMB Registration Number, and then proceed to https://portal.fpo.edu.ng to pay a processing fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira only (₦ 15,000)
- Click on Admission to complete the application processing form, no other charges shall be required. Payment will be made with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible.
- Please note that any Candidate who do not comply with the above method of application can not be offered admission into The Federal Polytechnic Offa as their data will not be on Jamb Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS), where admissions are processed.
- Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of their certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
SCREENING FOR ADMISSIONS
All candidates are to upload their results, certificates/credentials on the portal of the Polytechnic www.fpo.edu.ng Candidates must also fill the security form on the Polytechnic portal. NOTE that failure to comply with this procedure, leads to disqualification of such candidate and false claims shall lead to forfeiture of the admission at any time same is discovered.
Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s).
CLOSURE OF APPLICATION
This year application for admission will close on or before Sunday, September 13, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…