See OAU Post UTME 2020 Cut off Mark & Screening Date Here.
The management of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife wishes to inform candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 UTME and scored 200 and above and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) to apply for the 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise effective from Monday, 5th October.
How To Apply:
Applicants should note that the screening fee is N2,000. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
- Candidates are required to visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng and login with their JAMB Registration Number to commence the on-line registration process for the screening exercise.
- Candidates will be required to obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal;
– Update JAMB data
– Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
– Upload scanned copy of credentials
– Upload passport photograph (if not availabl.e)
– Print completed Admission Screening form
- Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time between Saturday, 21st November to Saturday, 5th December, 2020.
The screening exercise which will be done in strict compliance to COVID-19 prevention guidelines as released by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) will be conducted in the following centres;
(a) JAMB CBT Centre Bwari, Abuja
(b) Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife.
It should be noted that the Direct Entry candidate will NOT be participating in the screening.
The closing date for the registration of candidates (UTME/DE) is Saturday, 31st October, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…