See OAU Post UTME 2019 Cut off Mark & Screening Date Here.
The management of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife wishes to inform candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2019 UTME and scored 200 and above and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) to apply for the 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise effective from Friday, 19th July.
Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2019 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) are hereby informed that the admissions portal will become available for registration for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from 19th July, 2019.
How To Apply:
Applicants should note that the screening fee is N2,000. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
- Candidates are required to visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng and login with their JAMB Registration Number to commence the on-line registration process for the screening exercise.
- Candidates will be required to obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal;
– Update JAMB data
– Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
– Upload scanned copy of credentials
– Upload passport photograph (if not availabl.e)
– Print completed Admission Screening form
- Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time between…
The closing date for screening of all candidates UTME/DE is…
Best of luck To You all…