NECO National Common Entrance Examination NCEE 2020/2021 Registration Details Announced.
The National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) registration for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges for 2020/2021 Academic Session organised by the National Examination Council (NECO) has commenced.
- Final year Pupils of Primary Schools who shall NOT be less than 10 years or more than 13 years by September, 2010.
- Only Final year pupils of Primary Schools are eligible for the exams.
National Common Entrance 2020 Registration Procedure:
a. Registration: Strictly On-Line.
b. Candidates within Nigeria;
- Heads of Primary Schools should contact either their State Ministries of Education or NECO State Offices to obtain Scratch Cards at the rate of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) and Stamp Duty of N50.00 (Fifty Naira) only per Candidate, after payment into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any of the Commercial Banks.
- Private Candidates can also obtain scratch cards from NECO State Offices Nationwide at the rate of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred naira) and Stamp Duty of N50.00 (Fifty Naira) per Candidate, after payment into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any of the Commercial Banks.
c. Overseas Candidates (Europe and other overseas Countries);
High Commissions, Embassies or Consulates should collect scratch cards from the nearest NECO State Office after the payment of $400.00 into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any of the Commercial Banks. Overseas Candidates should Note that Examination Centres are only within the Country.
d. Online Registration Procedure:
To register a candidate, the parents should:
- Click on https://ncee.neco.gov.ng
- Pay the registration fee
- Fill in the application
- Print the candidate’s Photocard to obtain his/her registration and centre numbers.
NOTE: Change of Name, Date of Birth and State of Origin will not be entertained after the conduct of the examination.
e. Candidates are to choose any two of the following Federal Government Unity Colleges i.e First (1st) and Second (2nd) Choice.
To see list of Federal Government Unity Schools, click on the link below;
Blind Candidates: Blind candidates are to register like everyone. However, they are to notify the NECO State Officer of the State where they intend to write the examination not later than 3 weeks to the commencement of the examination.
Common Entrance Exam Date & Details:
The National Common Entrance Examination has been postponed indefinitely.
NOTE: Where the time on the question paper differs from the time on this timetable, the time on the question paper should be strictly adhered to.
1. Albinos and Blind candidates are to be allowed 30 extra minutes at the end of each paper.
2. Blind candidates must make use of NECO supplied OBR Customized braille sheet for the examination.
The application website is still open till further notice.
Best of luck To You all…