Northwest University NWU Kano Post UTME/ DE 2020: Registration Form, Cut off Mark & Screening Date.
This is to inform candidates who have chosen the Northwest University, Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University) as First Choice in the 2020/2021 application for admission through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), that they are invited to register ONLINE for the post-UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercise. ELIGIBILITY:
|PROGRAMMES||UTME CUT-OFF MARKS|
|220 and above|
|180 and above|
|170 and above|
|160 and above|
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must have chosen the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano as first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of the above cut offs in the 2020 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered In the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano 2020/2021 Admissions Screen PORTAL.
- Candidates without O’Level results can choose the Awaiting Results (A.R) option against the subjects that for or Intended to sit for.
- When the O’Level result is available, candidates are expected to upload their results on the JAMB PORTAL and UNIVERSITY PORTAL.
- Must have possessed JAMB 2020 UTME Result Slip.
- Direct Entry candidates must have possessed 2020 Direct Entry (D.E) online Registration Slip.
- Must have obtained the National Diploma (ND), IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result
- Candidates with ND must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science-based programmes and 3.5 for Arts-based programmes
- D.E. Candidates with N.C.E must have a minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes In the Faculty Education.
- D.E. Candidates with UMB must have a minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts based programmes.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- The date for the commencement of the ONLINE registration is Wednesday, 26th August, 2020.
- Candidates wishing to register should visit the University WEBSITE (www.nwu.edu.ng) and click on “2020 ADMISSION PORTAL” to register for the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
- Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) only as the Screening Charges.
- Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
The date of Screening Exercise for both UTME and D.E would be communicated later. Candidates would be requested to come along with original and photocopies of their credentials as well the Acknowledgement Slip for the Screening Exercise on the announced date.
ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with Yusuf Maitama Sule University Registration Portal will be screened. Comprehensive list of admitted candidates would be uploaded on the University Portal where Candidates can access with their Login Credentials.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date is Wednesday, 7th October, 2020 at midnight.
Best of luck To You all…