NPF Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Employment into Nigeria Police Force as Constable.
Nigeria police recruitment 2018 application details announced. The Nigeria Police invites applications from suitable qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables.
In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges. To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
- Nationality: Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Age: Applicants must be less than 18 or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE /GCE/ NECO /NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities; Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following: Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018:
Application for Nigeria Police NPF recruitment 2018 is absolutely FREE! Interested and qualified candidates are to visit www.policerecruitment.ng to apply online. Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their; SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result, Birth Certificate Result, FSLC Result, LGA Certificate and Passport Photograph.
Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
You would be required to present a hard-copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application deadline is six (6) weeks from the day of announcement.
Best of luck To You all…